Like A Paradise
Dashboard | +Follow
Like A Paradise
Its been awhile
Wednesday, February 21, 2018 • 5:07 AM • 0 comments

Hello everyone!
(although there is no one gonna read this post

Its been awhile that i actualy write or post something. I'd like to tell you guys that i'm already at college now and i'm in my semester 3. All is good for now and ofcourse there is alof of ups and down at the college. Took me some time to actually adapt and be omfortable with everyone (ahahaha not kidding). I already found a person that actually care for me, yes my new boyfriend and we hv been together almost a year now. It is hard at first because i have always been with a toxic person but now, i'm with someone that actually wants to be the light of my life. I'm truly grateful with everything. My resolution for this year is to actually cut everything that been toxic to me. 

To be honestly, i can't actually lie the fact that i dont like that person (yes, i maybe a blunt person) do you think i'm being brutal if i actually tell them how i actually felt? heh. I'm sorry though kalau tersinggung (can't help it) I may have a loooong way to go. I hope i can get through this and be strong with everything that is going to happen. 

Oh, life. I wish i am strong and matured enough to face everything with an open arms.


Sincerely, Maira-chan <33



PREZ

Hello there Humans.I'm the president.My name is Siti Nur Humaira you can call me Humaira,Maira or Michan 17+.Ace,Law,Zoro
« Home
« Humaira Roslan
Taggie Board


LEAVE YOUR FOOTPRINTS HERE !!!!

Credits


Template : Aulia Septiya
Edited : Maira
Helped : Ayem, AskarrPink, Ziera
Header & Cursor : Ziera
Background : Qihah
Font : Google
<33333333