Like A Paradise
Dashboard | +Follow
Like A Paradise
I cant stand this anymore...
Friday, March 22, 2013 • 6:02 AM • 0 comments

Why hello there guys... 

I've been hiatus on blog for abt 2/3 weeks? well what ever. okay hi.... 
So, baca title? wait, mestilah kan ._. and so, hmmm how shld i start this... well okay...

so its been 1 month and 9 days? saya dah break dengan si dia........ should i be happy? well NO just NO..
I'm tired so tired. why? bcse of everyone keep telling me that everythings gonna be okay when avtually its NOT!
I'm sorry its just too hurt. idk why where should i write maybe here? hmmm 
I'm terribly sorry for him....
ARGHHH! penat la weh! penat gila dengan perasaan ni! apa nak buat semua tak boleh!!!!!!!!!
penat! penat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH WHAT I CAN DO NOW IS KEEP COMPLAINING AND I KNOW IT CANT CHANGE ANYTHINGGG I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW!!!!
but its too hurt :( i'm sick of everything.......

Eventhough, i look like i'm alive but actually i'm dying inside... ((not looking for sympathy but its true)) hmm...
I'm sorry if my words make you guys uncomfortable. i'm sorry... i just cant be me... i hate me i hate me i hate myself ;_______; 

why must i feel this way? ILOVEHIM SO MUCH AND I CANT STAND THIS!!! THIS LOVE IS KILLING ME SLOWLY INSIDE AND WHAT I CAN DO IS PRETENDING EVERYTHING IS FINE AND SMILE AND LAUGH AND TELLING JOKES AND EVERYTHING!!! 

and...............i tried everything to move on... but i cant............... 
I'm so sick of my love life and I'm so sick of me...........

please...... ......... dont do this to me my Dear Norman.... .......................
Iloveyou and its killing me............................

G'bye 



Sincerely, Maira-chan <33



PREZ

Hello there Humans.I'm the president.My name is Siti Nur Humaira you can call me Humaira,Maira or Michan 17+.Ace,Law,Zoro
« Home
« Humaira Roslan
Taggie Board


LEAVE YOUR FOOTPRINTS HERE !!!!

Credits


Template : Aulia Septiya
Edited : Maira
Helped : Ayem, AskarrPink, Ziera
Header & Cursor : Ziera
Background : Qihah
Font : Google
<33333333