Like A Paradise
Dashboard | +Follow
Like A Paradise
Let it be~
Friday, June 29, 2012 • 10:23 PM • 0 comments

// been drop in infinite space and got disappear.....FOREVER //

Hey guys .. soo, I'm here with some strory to tell....
Hmm, semalam ada report card... saya tak pergii... hari ni ada explorace saya pon tak pergi
sebab saya kena jaga anak buah ;-; 
lgpon, takda kawan kat situu.. kena jaga checkpoint tapi takda bahan. K.
dah bayar... duit burn dalam RM15. kay takpa laa... ni pon sbb mak suruh.

Now, saya rasa ._.
I'm not good enough for him, i'm hopeless. I hate this feeling.
This feeling keep haunting me. 
and My heart break apart ;-; 
nvm, you don't understand........

Saya mesti teruskan hidup nii ...
tak kira laa seberatmana pon dugaan..
Kita yang hidup ni... kena juga teruskan hidupp :') 
I feel, I'm not strong enough to handle this........
I hate it... when it dealing with my heart, my feelings and my life ;-;


NOW, THERES A PIECE OF ME
TELL ME I SHOULDN'T LEAVE
BECAUSE YOU'RE THE TYPE
YOU CAME AROUND :'D

Tobehonest, Ilove him so much.. and I hate him..... I get jealous too fast... -.-
and I hate that feeling.. I hate everything..... Its make me weak........

Wait, I'm weak :') 
I pretend i was happy.... when i'm really not........... I pretend i was laughing so hard... when i'm a bout to cryyyy so loud.......... You never know whats inside untill you feel it :')
STAY STRONG MAIRA :')

bye



Sincerely, Maira-chan <33



PREZ

Hello there Humans.I'm the president.My name is Siti Nur Humaira you can call me Humaira,Maira or Michan 17+.Ace,Law,Zoro
« Home
« Humaira Roslan
Taggie Board


LEAVE YOUR FOOTPRINTS HERE !!!!

Credits


Template : Aulia Septiya
Edited : Maira
Helped : Ayem, AskarrPink, Ziera
Header & Cursor : Ziera
Background : Qihah
Font : Google
<33333333