Like A Paradise
Dashboard | +Follow
Like A Paradise
LUCY X GRAY!
Friday, December 17, 2010 • 5:04 AM • 0 comments

Hey my cuppy cakie!! :D -Ohayou,Konichiwa,Konbawa,Oyahsumi gozamas-!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay..HAHAHA nk tau x knape aku ske LUCY X GRAY?? hahaha sbb... :3!! aku ske LUCY! dn bygkn yg lucy tu aku dan GRAY!! HAHAHAHA!!!  x3!! :DDD ngeeeeeeeeee~ <3 u will never understand when people in LOVE! xD I'm MARRIED WITH AN ANIMEEEEEEEEEE!! hiihihi!! oohh.. telpe lak.. tgk la  gmba2 LUCYXGRAY! :3








hahahaha 2 jea.. sbb ssh nk cri gmba niee hehehehe ^^'
byebyebyebyeyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebye!!

Sincerely, Maira-chan <33



PREZ

Hello there Humans.I'm the president.My name is Siti Nur Humaira you can call me Humaira,Maira or Michan 17+.Ace,Law,Zoro
« Home
« Humaira Roslan
Taggie Board


LEAVE YOUR FOOTPRINTS HERE !!!!

My past.



Credits


Template : Aulia Septiya
Edited : YOUR NAME
Helped : Ayem, AskarrPink, Ziera
Header & Cursor : Ziera
Background : Qihah
Font : Google
<33333333