Like A Paradise
Dashboard | +Follow
Like A Paradise
Bcee2!!!
Thursday, October 7, 2010 • 5:34 AM • 0 comments

girl
asked a guy if he thought she was pretty and he said no. She asked him
if he would want to be with her forever and he said no. She then asked
him if she were to leave would he cry, and once again hereplied with a
no. She had heard enough. As she walked away,tears... See ...More
......streaming down her face the boy grab...bed......
...her arm and ...said... ... More.... You're not pretty
you'rebeautiful. I don't want to be with you forever. I NEED to be with
you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away...I'd die... ~~THE
END~~.......Isn't that sweet?


Sincerely, Maira-chan <33



PREZ

Hello there Humans.I'm the president.My name is Siti Nur Humaira you can call me Humaira,Maira or Michan 17+.Ace,Law,Zoro
« Home
« Humaira Roslan
Taggie Board


LEAVE YOUR FOOTPRINTS HERE !!!!

Credits


Template : Aulia Septiya
Edited : Maira
Helped : Ayem, AskarrPink, Ziera
Header & Cursor : Ziera
Background : Qihah
Font : Google
<33333333